Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What Every Programmer Should Know About SEO -The best article by http://katemats.com

Over the last few years since I started paying attention to SEO I have noticed many “developer guides to SEO”. Largely, these guides are written by developers and not SEO experts.  At this point, I am neither of those, but since I spent the last few years working for an SEO tools company, I managed to garner quite a bit of knowledge on the topic.  Of course, the things I love about SEO, are the things I love about search – big data, fast performance, and interesting algorithms.
Below I have compiled the minimum of amount of SEO knowledge a developer should have to properly optimize a website for search engine discovery.  I largely wrote this for my team and couple of other people who have asked, but hopefully you will find it useful.

Click for More

No comments: